- By opting into the Kwik Trip/Kwik Star mobile messaging SMS service, all new and existing members agree to receive recurring marketing messages from Kwik Trip/Kwik Star on their mobile phone. Marketing messages will be sent to the number provided at opt-in using automated technology. Consent to receive messages is not required for any purchase. Message frequency varies based off program participation and user interaction.
- If you are a Kwik Rewards loyalty member, to opt-in to mobile offers and deals text JOIN to 77887 and follow confirmation instructions. If you are NOT a Kwik Rewards loyalty member, to opt-in to mobile offers and deals via SMS messaging from Kwik Trip/Kwik Star, text KWIK to 77887 and follow confirmation instructions.
- To opt out of future messages at any time, text STOP to 77887, call 1-608-793-6267, or contact us through our Contact Us page. After sending the SMS message STOP, Kwik Trip/Kwik Star will send one SMS message confirming the mobile number has been unsubscribed and no further messages will be received from Kwik Trip/Kwik Star unless otherwise requested. For additional help at any time, text HELP to 77887.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:
Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile*, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, and Virgin Mobile.
*T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency depends on factors such as the user’s interaction and/or Kwik Rewards loyalty program member status. If you have any questions related to mobile/cellular text or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
- Any attempt to abuse or exploit Kwik Club/Kwik Rewards messages, coupons, or contests may result in the suspension or termination of your SMS and/or Loyalty account.