Neighbors Helping Neighbors
Giving back and providing local support
- Product from local stores for community events
- Personal assistance (ex: medical-related needs, disaster or tragedy aftermath, financial hardship)
- This program is funded locally from counter coin box contributions
- Funds vary per district and will be administered by district management
- Funds will not be awarded more than once within a 12-month period
- Kwik Trip coworkers are not eligible
- Please have supporting documentation available upon request
- Requests will be considered for the following items: coupons, store products, gift cards or cash
Corporate donations are not given to the following:
- Political or social functions
- Organizations that limit their services to members of one religious group or whose services propagate religious faith or creed
- Individuals seeking scholarships, loans, beauty pageant entries, race cars, etc.
- Animal causes (humane societies, zoos, etc.)
It is important to keep in mind that we need at least four weeks of advance notice for each request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
In addition to submitting a donation request, Kwik Trip highly encourages all organizations to consider available fundraising opportunities.