STURGEON BAY, Wis. – If you’ve spent any time in Wisconsin, you know that you can’t go far without spotting a Kwik Trip store. When Whit Meza rolled in to Kwik Trip #1209 in Sturgeon Bay on Wednesday morning, she could say something that not many others can – she’s been to every single one of them. The kicker? She did it all in an 11-day span, all on a Harley-Davidson.
Here are a few fun facts about Whit’s journey:
- 546 stores visited in 11 days. (503 or all in Wisconsin, 2 in Michigan, 1 in IL, & 40 in Iowa)
- 153.5 total hours on her bike
- Average of 15.35 hours per day
- Averaged 54 store stops per day
- Rode a total of just more than 4,500 miles
Check out some of the awesome coverage that Whit received on her journey!
A quick trip around Wisconsin, to find all the Kwik Trips in the Badger State
The Great Kwik Trip Trek: Fox Valley woman to visit all stores in Wisconsin in 11 days
@KwikTrip 🙌 https://t.co/UZD12wv3ys
— whitney meza (@whitmeza) May 13, 2023