Starting Friday, March 25th, visit your local Kwik Trip or Kwik Star to save big on Kwikery white bread, Nature’s Touch butter, and Kitchen Cravings bacon-wrapped pork filets. White bread is on sale for just 50 cents, pounds of butter are $2.49, and bacon-wrapped pork filets are just 99 cents. Each item is limit five per transaction, so be sure to stock up, as this sale is for a limited time!
If you’ve never tried these filets, they’re delicious, and super easy to cook! Try them on the grill, on the stove top, or my personal favorite – in the air fryer. They cook through wonderfully, and the bacon on the outside crisps up to perfection.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of Nature’s Touch butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat
- As the butter is melting, preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees
- Sear your filets on the hot pan in the melted butter, about 30 seconds per side, including the sides (get that bacon going!)
- After all sides are seared, place your filets into the air fryer for about 10 minutes, flipping half way.
- Make sure to temp your filets with an instant-read thermometer, removing when the pork filets reach a minimum of 145 degrees
- Let the filets rest for 3 to 5 minutes, slice and enjoy!