Starting Friday, March 25th, visit your local Kwik Trip or Kwik Star to save big on Kwikery white bread, Nature’s Touch butter, and Kitchen Cravings bacon-wrapped pork filets. White bread is on sale for just 50 cents, pounds of butter are $2.49, and bacon-wrapped pork filets are just 99 cents. Each item is limit five per transaction, so be sure to stock up!
If you’ve never tried these filets, they’re delicious, and super easy to cook! Try them on the grill, on the stove top, or my personal favorite – in the air fryer. They cook through wonderfully, and the bacon on the outside crisps up to perfection.
- Melt 2 tbsp. of Nature’s Touch butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat
- As the butter is melting, preheat your air fryer to 375 degrees
- Sear your filets on the hot pan in the melted butter, about 30 seconds per side, including the sides (get that bacon going!)
- After all sides are seared, place your filets into the air fryer for about 10 minutes, flipping half way.
- Make sure to temp your filets with an instant-read thermometer, removing when the pork filets reach a minimum of 145 degrees
- Let the filets rest for 3 to 5 minutes, slice and enjoy!