VIKINGS OPENING DRIVE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VIKINGS OPENING DRIVE SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”) IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN THE STATES OF MINNESOTA (MN), WISCONSIN (WI), IOWA (IA), ILLINOIS (IL), MICHIGAN (MI), NORTH DAKOTA (ND) OR SOUTH DAKOTA (SD) THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. THE SWEEPSTAKES STARTS AUGUST 10, 2020 AT 12:00:00 A.M. CENTRAL TIME (CT) AND ENDS DECEMBER 14, 2020 AT 11:59:59 P.M. CT (THE “SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD”); HOWEVER, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END THE SWEEPSTAKES AT ANY TIME. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Kwik Trip, Inc., 1626 Oak St, La Crosse, WI 54602 (the “Sponsor” or “Kwik Trip”).
This Sweepstakes is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the following website throughout the Sweepstakes Period: http://www.kwiktrip.com/sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants: (i) must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (ii) must be a legal resident of MN, WI, IA, IL, MI, ND or SD, (iii) must not be considered a minor or legally incompetent in your state of residence, (iv) and must be a registered Kwik Rewards member. The Sweepstakes is void in New York, Florida, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions, and where otherwise restricted or prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, licensees, agencies and affiliates or those of any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win any prizes. Any Sweepstakes entries received from an ineligible participant will be disqualified.
The Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion. Sweepstakes entry method systems will be the official timekeeping devices.
Weekly Entry Periods
|Weekly Period||Starts at 12:00 a.m. CT||Ends at 11:59 p.m. CT||Mail-In Receipt Dates||Approximate Drawing Date||Designated Weekly Game|
HOW TO ENTER:
All methods of entry have an equal chance of winning. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Unless otherwise specified, all entries must be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- Make a Qualified Purchase at a Kwik Trip, Inc. location: Purchase any 20-oz Pepsi-brand, bottled soda beverage (does not include MTN DEW or any other variety) (“Qualified Products”) at a Kwik Trip, Inc. store location in MN using a registered Kwik Rewards account at checkout. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing(s) per Qualified Product purchased. There are three (3) ways to apply your Kwik Rewards account to the purchase: (i) swipe a registered Kwik Rewards card, (ii), scan a Kwik Rewards in-app barcode, or (iii) enter an alternate ID (phone number connected to your registered account) on a pin pad.
Sweepstakes Opt-Out: Sweepstakes Opt-Out: If you wish to make a Qualified Product purchase using your registered Kwik Rewards account without being entered into the Sweepstakes, you may hand print your name, date of birth, phone number, zip code and email address associated with your Kwik Rewards account on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Vikings Opening Drive – OPT OUT,” c/o Marketing, 1626 Oak St P.O. Box 1477, La Crosse, WI 54602. Your Opt-Out request will be applied to the drawing(s) after receipt. Your opt-out must be postmarked by December 14, 2020 and received by December 17, 2020 in order for your entries to be removed from the drawing(s).
- Redeem Kwik Rewards Points: Spend Rewards Points on Sweepstakes entries within a registered Kwik Rewards account. During the Sweepstakes Period, log in to your Kwik Rewards account via www.kwikrewards.com or the Kwik Rewards mobile app on iOS or Android, navigate to the Sweepstakes section and follow the on‑screen prompts to spend a given number of eligible points on entries into the Sweepstakes. Kwik Rewards Base, Plus and Legacy members will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per Rewards Visit spent. Kwik Rewards Fleet members will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per ten (10) Rewards Fleet points spent (as per the listed number of “Entries to Spend” in your Fleet account). Any points spent on Sweepstakes entries will be forfeited and not returned. Entry amounts are subject to the limit below.
- Free Mail‑In Entry: To enter without purchase or redemption of Kwik Rewards Points, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address, and date of birth on a 3.5” x 5” piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Vikings Opening Drive – Entry,” Marketing, 1626 Oak Street P.O. Box 1477, La Crosse, WI 54602. You will receive fifteen (15) entries into the Sweepstakes per stamped envelope sent via USPS. You will receive fifteen (15) entries per envelope and/or package sent via any other shipping method. All mail‑in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by December 14, 2020, and received by the Sponsor by December 18, 2020 at the address above, in order to be eligible. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Entries are subject to, and will be treated in a manner consistent with, official Kwik Rewards Program Terms and Conditions at https://www.kwiktrip.com/privacy-terms including but not limited to account status and set up and earning visits. To participate, you must have a registered Kwik Rewards account. If you are a potential winner, you will be contacted via email or phone based on the contact information associated with your Kwik Rewards account. In the case of a Kwik Rewards Plus Debit or Credit account, the official primary account holder may be contacted and listed as the potential winner regardless of the specific cardholder who submitted the winning entry. If you do not yet have a Kwik Rewards account, visit any Kwik Trip, Inc. location for a free card and register it at www.kwikrewards.com or via the Kwik Rewards app on an iOS or Android mobile device. If you have a Kwik Rewards card that is not yet registered, visit www.kwikrewards.com or the Kwik Rewards app via an iOS or Android mobile device to complete registration.
Limit: There is no limit to Sweepstakes entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period; combination of methods of entry will be accepted. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Kwik Rewards Card. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address or the natural person assigned a Kwik Rewards account or card by Kwik Trip, Inc. or its agent. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Entrant agrees that the Sponsor may use or disclose his or her entry in whole or in part, commercially or noncommercially, in any media, in perpetuity, worldwide, including the right to publish and display the entry for advertising and publicity, and to edit and make derivative works, all without additional notification, review, approval or compensation to anyone, including entrant. Additionally, entrant agrees that Kwik Trip may post the entry (including your name), or any portion thereof, on its website (www.kwiktrip.com) and/or its webpages on third-party sites, and/or use in any media.
Sixteen (16) Prizes: The chance to win cash as a result of a designated Minnesota Vikings (the “Team”) game (“Weekly Prize Game”) (each, a “Prize”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is a minimum of $200; actual retail value may vary by winner.
Weekly Prize Game:
Each winner selected will be assigned a designated game of the Team for which the winner will have the opportunity to win cash as follows:
- In a given Weekly Prize Game, the winner will receive $25 for every yard gained during the Team’s opening drive. Only the first drive of the Team, on offense, and only the Team’s forward progress in which a member of the Team is in control of the ball will be considered eligible for prize awarding.
- If, at any point in the Team’s opening drive, an interception, fumble, or any other event occurs in which the opposing team takes possession of the ball, only the Team’s prior forward progress will be considered eligible for prize awarding calculation.
- In the event of a successful field goal by the Team as a direct result of its opening drive, the winner will receive an additional $500. In ordered to be considered eligible, the field goal must be ruled as such by the National Football League (“NFL”) per NFL rules and regulations.
- In the event of a touchdown by the Team as a direct result of its opening drive, the winner will receive an additional $1000. In order to be eligible, the touchdown must be ruled as such by the NFL pursuant to is rules and regulations.
- In the event of no forward progress and/or negative yardage by the Team in or as a result of its opening drive, the winner be awarded $200.
- Any field goal or touchdown by the opposing team as a result of the Team’s opening drive will not be considered eligible for prize awarding.
- Should any given Weekly Prize Game be postponed within the Sweepstakes Period, the winner for that designated Weekly Prize Game may remain eligible for the Prize at the rescheduled Weekly Prize Game at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Should a Weekly Prize Game be cancelled or postponed beyond the Sweepstakes Period for any reason or should Sponsor deem a postponed Weekly Prize Game within the Sweepstakes Period to be ineligible, the designated winner for that Weekly Prize Game will be awarded $1000 cash in lieu of the opportunity to win cash as a result of a Weekly Prize Game.
Prizes are nontransferable, nonnegotiable and nondivisible, unless otherwise stated in writing or agreed to in writing by the Sponsor. The difference between the approximate retail value and actual cost will, if any, will not be awarded. Winners’ personal information related to Sweepstakes entry, including, but not limited to, first and last names, full mailing address, phone number, and/or email address, may be shared with other companies involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes for the purpose of Prize awarding and delivery. Weekly Prizes will be sent to applicable winners at no cost to the winners.
All prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by the Sponsor. Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor and all other businesses affiliated with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of any prizes being offered, except that the prizes shall be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any).
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. All eligible entries received during each Weekly Entry Period will be gathered into a database prior to each Prize drawing which will take place on or about the dates listed in the Sweepstakes Period section. One (1) potential winner will be selected per Prize drawing. Entrants may only win once in the Sweepstakes.
PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION:
The potential winners will be announced at www.kwiktrip.com/sweepstakes and by Minnesota Vikings Football, LLC following each drawing. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring winner announcements. Following a Weekly Prize Game, the designated winner for that Weekly Prize Game will be contacted by sponsor via email or phone call (or by mail if required by law) by Sponsor and/or a third-party prize fulfillment company and required to respond via return email or phone call and return completed any and all requested documentation which may include but is not limited to an affidavit acknowledging the potential winner’s eligibility, declaration of compliance, proof of a valid driver’s license, IRS W-9 form, and publicity release (“Sweepstakes Documents”) within three (3) days from the time the notification was sent in order to claim the available value of the Prize as a result of that Weekly Prize Game unless otherwise indicated by Sponsor. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring for Prize notification or other communications related to this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor, PepsiCo, Inc., Minnesota Vikings Football, LLC (the “Vikings”) and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees and agents, and the advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies of each (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) shall have no liability for any winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for a potential winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a potential winner cannot be contacted following a designated Weekly Prize Game, is ineligible, fails to claim the available value of the Prize and provide the requested Sweepstakes Documents within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent (or seven (7) days in the case of a mail notification), or fails to return fully completed and executed Sweepstakes Documents as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Up to three (3) alternate may be selected as time permits for reasonable awarding of the Prize. If all alternates fail to claim the Prize, the Prize may not be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor.
If a winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, that winner will be disqualified. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND INCOME TAXES ON PRIZES AND EXPENSES RELATING TO ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF PRIZES NOT SPECIFIED ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, at which time, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received at the time of the Sweepstakes termination. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor or the Vikings are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions or any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on‑line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes and acceptance of Prize constitute permission to use winner’s name, Prize won, hometown, likeness, video tape, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. Except as expressly stated in these Official Rules, no substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the Prize is allowed, but the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for the advertised Prize a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules and all decisions of the Sponsor. Winners release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from all claims and liability relating to their participation in the promotion, and the acceptance and use/misuse of the Prize offered. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Sweepstakes or use/misuse or redemption of the Prize. Neither the Sponsor nor the Vikings are responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize.
The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should any causes corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, and select a winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social platforms. Entrants are providing their information to Kwik Trip, Inc. and not to Facebook. The Sweepstakes is in no way affiliated with Apple. The information provided will only be used for the purpose of this promotion unless otherwise requested by entrant.
CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE:
Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded, or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in La Crosse County, State of Wisconsin.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
An official winners list will be available at www.kwiktrip.com/sweepstakes for a minimum of 30 days following winner confirmations after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
For Sweepstakes inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-305-6666, or Kwik Trip, Inc. – Sweepstakes, 1626 Oak Street P.O. Box 1477, La Crosse, WI 54602-2107.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SPONSOR OR THE VIKINGS BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR PROSPECTIVE ENTRANT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED, EVEN IF THE SPONSOR HAS BEEN NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH POSSIBILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR PERTAINING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. THE SPONSOR AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE PROCESSING OF ANY AND ALL ENTRIES; (B) LOST, LATE OR MISDIRECTED ENTRIES; OR (C) ANY CONDITION CAUSED BY EVENTS THAT MAY CAUSE THE SWEEPSTAKES TO BE DISRUPTED OR CORRUPTED.