NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Lucky 7 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin who are Kwik Rewards members and at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Kwik Trip, Inc., (“Sponsor”), and its parent and affiliate companies are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Note: to win a vehicle, you must have a valid driver’s license.
2. Sponsor: Kwik Trip, Inc., 1626 Oak Street PO Box 2107. La Crosse, WI 54602.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 7, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”), ends on March 26, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”) and includes seven (7) “Weekly Entry Period” as set forth in the chart below. Sponsor’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
|Weekly Period||Starts at
12:00 a.m. CT
11:59 p.m. CT
|Mail-In Receipt Dates||Approximate Drawing Date|
|1||February 7, 2020||February 13, 2020||February 19, 2020||February 21, 2020|
|2||February 7, 2020||February 20, 2020||February 26, 2020||February 28, 2020|
|3||February 7, 2020||February 27, 2020||March 4, 2020||March 6, 2020|
|4||February 7, 2020||March 5, 2020||March 11, 2020||March 13, 2020|
|5||February 7, 2020||March 12, 2020||March 18, 2020||March 20, 2020|
|6||February 7, 2020||March 19, 2020||March 25, 2020||March 27, 2020|
|7||February 7, 2020||March 26, 2020||April 1, 2020||April 3, 2020|
4. How to Enter:
All participants must have a Kwik Trip Rewards account. These accounts are free, but subject to its Kwik Rewards Program Terms. There are three (3) methods of entry:
a. Make a Qualified Purchase at a Kwik Trip Location: During the Promotion Period, buy a “Qualified Product” (defined below) at any Kwik Trip location using a registered Kwik Rewards account at checkout and you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing(s) per eligible Qualified Product purchased. There are three ways to apply your Kwik Rewards account to the purchase: (i) swiping a registered Kwik Rewards card, (ii) scanning your Kwik Rewards in-app barcode, or (iii) entering an alternate ID (phone number connected to your registered account) on a pin pad.
b. Qualified Products include any size or variety of the following: Jack Link’s meat snack products, bottles/cans of the following Pepsi carbonated beverage products: Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Mug, Mist Twist and Crush (non-carbonated Pepsi beverages are not included) (each an “Eligible Pepsi Beverage”), Hershey’s or Reese’s candy, and Minh Egg Rolls (from the hot case).
Bonus Entries: You can earn ten (10) additional bonus entries into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawings on the following Mondays by purchasing the listed products.
i. On February 10, purchase any Hershey’s or Reese’s candy AND any dispensed Karuba beverage (any size/variety);
ii. On February 24, purchase any Minh Egg Roll AND any Eligible Pepsi Beverage;
iii. On March 9, purchase an Eligible Pepsi Beverage AND any prepared sandwich from the hot case; and
iv. On March 23, purchase any Jack Link’s meat snack product AND an Eligible Pepsi Beverage.
Sweepstakes Opt-Out: If you wish to make a Qualified Product purchase using your registered Kwik Rewards account without being entered into the Sweepstakes, you may hand print your name, date of birth, phone number, zip code and email address associated with your Kwik Rewards account on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Lucky 7 – OPT OUT,” c/o Marketing, 1626 Oak St P.O. Box 1477, La Crosse, WI 54602. Your Opt-Out request will be applied to all drawings after receipt. Your opt-out must be postmarked by March 26, 2020 and received by April 1, 2020 in order for your entries to be removed from the final Weekly Entry Period drawing.
c. Redeem Kwik Rewards Points: During the Promotion Period, log in to your Kwik Rewards account via kwikrewards.com or the Kwik Rewards mobile app on iOS or Android. Navigate to the Sweepstakes section and follow the online prompts to redeem your eligible points. Kwik Rewards Base, Plus and Legacy members will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing(s) per Rewards Visit point redeemed. Kwik Rewards Fleet members will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing(s) per ten (10) Rewards Fleet points redeemed.
d. Mail In Entry: To enter without purchase or redemption of Kwik Rewards Points, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (associated with your Kwik Rewards Account) and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Lucky 7 Entry,” c/o Marketing, 1626 Oak St P.O. Box 1477, La Crosse, WI 54602. You will receive fifteen (15) entries into the applicable Weekly Entry Period drawing(s) based on the date received for each mail in request received. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by March 26, 2020 and received by April 1, 2020. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share a Rewards account or email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Rewards account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address associated with the Rewards Account. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawings: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during each Weekly Entry Period on or around the dates listed in the chart in Section 3. The potential winners will be notified by email and if available, by phone. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Sponsor’s agent within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize and will be disqualified. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: THREE (3) CHEVROLET MALIBU PRIZES (1 awarded to winner of Weekly Entry Period Drawings: #1, #3 and #5): A 2020 Malibu LS (base model). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $24,095.
THREE (3) CHEVROLET EQUINOX PRIZES (1 awarded to winner of Weekly Entry Period Drawings: #2, #4 and #6): 2020 Equinox LS FWD (base model). ARV: $27,495.
ONE (1) CHEVROLET TRAX PRIZE (awarded to winner of Weekly Entry Period Drawing #7): A 2020 Chevrolet Trax LS FWD (base model). ARV: $22,295.
For All Prizes: Sponsor will contact each winner within 4-6 weeks after conclusion of the Sweepstakes to connect with the Chevrolet dealership that will be fulfilling the prize. Each winner must pick up the vehicle at a Chevrolet dealership located in Sauk City, WI. Winners must pick up vehicle no later than May 30, 2020 unless a later date is agreed upon and approved by Sponsor. Sponsor will determine all features of automobile including but not limited to color of exterior and interior, and all other features or upgrades will be allowed if permitted by delivery dealer and paid for by winner. Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of vehicle pick-up and acceptance. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize. Alternatively, winner may select to accept a $10,000 check instead of the vehicle awarded.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received through the applicable Weekly Entry Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, The Hershey Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Link Snacks, Inc., Schwan’s Company, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit www.kwiktrip.com/sweepstakes. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.