Kwik Rewards MTN DEW Scratch Game
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Kwik Rewards MTN DEW Scratch Game (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin who are Kwik Rewards members and at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The Promotion consists of an instant win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). Employees of Kwik Trip, Inc., (“Sponsor”), and its parent and affiliate companies are eligible to play the Instant Win Game, but are not eligible to win the Sweepstakes. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Kwik Trip, Inc., 1626 Oak Street PO Box 2107. La Crosse, WI 54602.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on June 1, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on August 31,2021 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s servers are the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter: All participants must have a Kwik Rewards account. These accounts are free, but subject to its Kwik Rewards Program Terms.
Enter through your Rewards Account: During the Promotion Period, log in to your Rewards Account at www.kwikrewards.com or through the mobile app (must update to latest version of the app) and follow the links and instructions to play the Scratch ticket Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation and how to claim the prize. In addition, by logging into this Rewards Account and playing the Scratch card game, entrant will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry.
Limit: Each entrant may enter/play one (1) time each day during the Promotion Period.
Receive additional Scratch ticket plays of the Instant Win Game by either of the following methods:
Make a Qualified Purchase: Visit any Kwik Trip, Kwik Star, Stop-n-Go, Tobacco Outlet Plus, or Tobacco Outlet Plus Grocery location through August 30, 2021 and
(a) Make a purchase of any variety of the following products, where available, (herein “Qualified Product”) Bubbl’r 12-oz single can, Muscle Milk 14-15.8-oz single bottle, Rockstar Energy 16-oz single can, 20-oz MTN DEW (any variety), and 20 oz Pepsi (any variety); and
(b) Swipe your Rewards Card, type in the phone number attached to your Rewards account, or scan the digital bar code available in the Kwik Rewards mobile app when you check-out.
You will receive one (1) bonus Scratch ticket added to your Rewards Account for each Qualified Product included in the transaction.
Receive an additional Instant Win Game without a Qualified Purchase: Visit kwiktrip.com/game-alternate-means-of-entry and complete the online registration form including your name, address, phone number, email address associated with your Rewards Account, and your Reward ID to request one (1) additional bonus Scratch ticket (an Instant Win Game play). You will automatically receive one (1) bonus Scratch ticket to your account.
Follow the directions to play the Scratch ticket game to get the Instant Win Game results. All Scratch tickets earned by either method will remain in your Rewards Account through the following day at 11:59 p.m. CT. Entrants must play the Scratch tickets before they expire, or they forfeit the Instant win game play.
Limit: You can earn/receive up to twenty (20) bonus Scratch tickets each day by any combination of methods set forth above.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or same Kwik Rewards Account. However, for Kwik Rewards Plus Cardholders, where their Kwik Rewards accounts are connected/shared, all Instant Win Plays and Sweepstakes entries will be attributed to the primary account holder on the payment account. The primary account holder can designate use of Instant Win Game prizes or the Sweepstakes to any of the account’s authorized users who have a Kwik Rewards account.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Kwik Rewards Account, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
Sweepstakes: On or around September 2, 2021, Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor will notify the potential winner by email and will require that the winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver, and a Publicity Release (“Declaration”), an IRS Form W-9, and winner’s driver license (if winner would like to accept the vehicle prize) which must be received by Sponsor, within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded.
Instant Win Game: Each time that you redeem a Scratch ticket to play the Instant Win game, the results will be instantly displayed. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Instant Win Game and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Instant Win Game. The prizes offered and odds of winning a prize are in Section 7 of the rules.
6. All potential WINNERS are subject to verification by Sponsor whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the INSTANT WIN GAME or sweepstakes SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, AND the potential WinnER HAS been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void and will not be honored.
Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A 2021 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 1LT (all details and colors determined by Sponsor). Winner will be required to pick up the prize at a location determined near La Crosse, Wisconsin and must make arrangements to do so within 4-6 weeks of prize confirmation. Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of vehicle pick-up and acceptance. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize. Sponsor will be traveling with the vehicle to various promotional events prior to awarding the vehicle as a prize in this Sweepstakes. The Approximate Retail Value of the prize when awarded will be $62,889. Winner may opt to select an alternate prize of $10,000. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reporting the approximate retail value of this prize. Winner will be responsible for taxes associated with accepting this prize.
Instant Win Game Prizes: There are three types of prizes: Coupon prizes, Bonus Visit Points, or additional Sweepstakes Entries. Each prize type is described below.
The following coupon prizes will be deposited in the Coupon’s tab within each winner’s Kwik Rewards account. Each coupon will expire three (3) days after the date it has been awarded at 11:59 p.m. CT. Additional terms and limitations for each coupon will be provided.
|Prize||Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)||Number of Prizes Offered||Month(s) Available||Odds of Winning|
|Free JonnyPops Single Pop||$1.78||22,472||June||1 in 123|
|Discount on Giants Sunflower Seeds (4.5-5.15 oz); final cost to winner will be $1.||N/A||21,277||June||1 in 130|
|Free M&M’s Share Size||$2.10||19,048||June||1 in 145|
|50% Off Johnsonville Original Brats (19 oz Package)||N/A||16,327||July||1 in 169|
|Free Hershey’s Standard Size Candy Bar (any Hershey’s brand)||$1.36||29,412||July||1 in 94|
|Free Mentos Gum (15 pc)||$1.68||23,810||July||1 in 116|
|Free Bigs Seeds (3.53 oz)||$2.12||18,868||August||1 in 149|
|Free Ritz Cheese Crispers (1.7-2 oz)||$1.30||30,769||August||1 in 90|
|Free Kwikery Turnover (single item from the bakery case)||$1.50||26,677||August||1 in 103|
|Free Bubbl’r (12 oz single can)||$1.53||41,830||Entire Promotion||1 in 198|
|$2 off Muscle Milk (14-15.8 oz varieties)||N/A||43,038||Entire Promotion||1 in 192|
|Free Rockstar Energy (16 oz single can)||$2.12||30,189||Entire Promotion||1 in 274|
|Free 20 oz MTN DEW or Pepsi (any variety of these products) Other beverage brands created by the Pepsi Co. are not included.||$1.90||31,579||Entire Promotion||1 in 262|
|BOGO 20 oz MTN DEW or Pepsi (same restrictions as stated above)||31,579||Entire Promotion||1 in 262|
|Free 20 oz MTN DEW or Pepsi (same restrictions as stated above) with Purchase of Kitchen Cravings Take Home Meals (Take Home Meal entrée required, restrictions apply)||$1.90||21,053||Entire Promotion||1 in 393|
|Free 20 oz MTN DEW or Pepsi w/ Purchase of Kitchen Cravings 3-piece Fried Chicken Tenders||$1.90||21,053||Entire Promotion||1 in 393|
BONUS VISIT POINTS
The following prizes are Kwik Rewards Bonus Visit Points that will be directly deposited into your Kwik Rewards account. If you are a Fleet participant, you will receive the designated number of bonus Fleet Points. These Points may be used as set forth in the Kwik Rewards Program terms and expire as those you could ordinarily earn through the Rewards Program.
|Prize||Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)||Number of Prizes Offered||Month(s) Available||Odds of Winning|
|1 bonus visit or 10 bonus Fleet Points||$0.10||600,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 14|
|2 bonus visits or 30 bonus Fleet Points||$0.20||300,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 28|
|3 bonus visits or 50 bonus Fleet Points||$0.30||200,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 41|
|5 bonus visits or 70 bonus Fleet Points||$0.50||75,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 110|
|10 bonus visits or 100 bonus Fleet Points||$1.00||25,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 331|
|15 bonus visits or 150 bonus Fleet Points||$1.50||16,621||Entire Promotion||1 in 498|
|20 bonus visits or 200 bonus Fleet Points||$2.00||10,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 828|
|25 bonus visits or 250 bonus Fleet Points||$2.50||5,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 1655|
|30 bonus visits or 300 bonus Fleet Points||$3.00||5,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 1655|
|50 bonus visits or 500 bonus Fleet Points||$5.00||5,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 1655|
Additional Sweepstakes Entries
|Prize||Number of Prizes Offered||Month(s) Available||Odds of Winning|
|1 bonus grand prize entry||1,000,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 8|
|3 bonus grand prize entries||1,000,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 8|
|5 bonus grand prize entries||750,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 11|
|7 bonus grand prize entries||550,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 15|
|10 bonus grand prize entries||350,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 24|
|15 bonus grand prize entries||250,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 33|
|20 bonus grand prize entries||225,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 37|
|25 bonus grand prize entries||150,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 55|
|30 bonus grand prize entries||103,449||Entire Promotion||1 in 80|
|50 bonus grand prize entries||50,000||Entire Promotion||1 in 166|
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, PepsiCo, Inc., General Motors Corporation, Mars, Incorporated, JonnyPops LLC, GIANT Snacks Inc., Johnsonville, LLC, The Hershey Company, Perfetti Van Melle Group, Conagra Brands, Inc., Mondelēz Global, LLC, General Mills, Inc., Merkle Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the prizes offered herein and to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit www.kwiktrip.com/sweepstakes. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2021 Merkle, Inc. All Rights Reserved.