FUEL YOUR GAME AT KWIK TRIP SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.), 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am ET on October 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on October 31, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period: A.) Enter at a Kwik Trip Location: During the Sweepstakes Period, buy a “Qualified Product” at any Kwik Trip location using a registered Kwik Rewards Card (see Kwik Rewards Program Terms for program details) and you will automatically receive one (1) entry per eligible Qualified Product purchased. Qualified Products include: CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, TRIDENT VIBES Gum Bottles, or SOUR PATCH KIDS Soft & Chewy Candy (any size or variety); B.) Redeem Kwik Rewards Points: During the Sweepstakes Period, log in to your Kwik Rewards account via www.kwikrewards.com or the Kwik Rewards mobile app on iOS or Android. Navigate to the Sweepstakes section and follow the on-screen prompts to redeem your eligible Reward Visit Points for entries into the Sweepstakes drawing; or C.) Mail-In Alternate Method: During the Sweepstakes Period, to enter without making a purchase or redeeming Rewards Points, hand print your name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “FUEL YOUR GAME AT KWIK TRIP Sweepstakes – ENTRY,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5025, Department 841619, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5025. You will receive five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes for each envelope received, All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by October 31, 2019 and received by November 7, 2019.
For All Entries: Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Kwik Rewards Card. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Sweepstakes Opt-Out: If you wish to make a Qualified Product purchase using your registered Kwik Rewards Card without being entered into the Sweepstakes, you may hand print your name, date of birth, phone number, zip code and email address associated with you on a piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Fuel Your Game at Kwik Trip Sweepstakes – OPT OUT,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5025, Department 841619, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5025. Your Opt-Out request must be postmarked by October 31, 2019 and received by November 7, 2019 in order for your entries to be removed from the Sweepstakes drawing.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Mondelez Global, LLC (“Sponsor”), Kwik Trip, Inc., (“Administrator”), HelloWorld, Inc. (“Prize Administrator”), HMT Associates, their respective affiliates, franchisees, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step- parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate in Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Prize Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes drawing and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. Prize Administrator will select the potential Sweepstakes winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period through all entry methods combined. The drawing will be conducted on or around November 11, 2019. Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified via email after the date of the drawing. Each potential Grand Prize winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if the potential winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence (“Minor”)) will be required to complete and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver, and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”), which includes a request for potential winner’s Social Security Number for Sponsor’s tax-reporting obligations, which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period, the prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules in any way, the potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize in its entirety. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period through all entry methods combined. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If necessary, only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which any unclaimed Grand Prize will remain un-awarded.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Five (5) Grand Prizes: A prize package including: one (1) Xbox One X console & controller bundle, one (1) Xbox wireless controller, one (1) Gears of War game (fulfilled as a digital code) and a $100 Kwik Trip gift card (terms and conditions apply). ARV: $620/each. The actual value of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Each winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize and will be is responsible for payment of applicable income taxes. No substitutions, cash redemption or transfers of prizes permitted by winner.Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value if the advertised prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable, in its sole discretion. Grand Prizes will be fulfilled by mail within approximately 10-12 weeks following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes and verification of winners. Limit: One (1) prize per person/household. Total ARV of all prizes is $3,100.
5. GENERAL RULES: By participating, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are Minors) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, Administrator and Prize Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. By participating, winners (and their parents/legal guardians if winners are Minors) agree to release and hold Promotion Parties, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and assigns, promotion agencies and agents harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prizes (if applicable). Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties and their designees to use each winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, marketing, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet and social media platforms, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, postage-due or late mail or entries, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the transmission, receipt and processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Promotion Parties are further not responsible for: unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes generally; incomplete or inaccurate information on Administrator’s website or Rewards Program whether due to unauthorized human intervention, equipment failure or malfunction, or other cause; electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the winners. If, due to a programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule 4, the intended number of prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all legitimate prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for awarding more than the number of prizes stated in Rule 4. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Administrator, at the Administrator’s sole discretion. If terminated prior to stated end date, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all non-suspect entries received as of the date/time of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entry will be declared made by the name associated with the Qwik Trips Reward account or as stated on the mail in entry form, provided he/she complies with these Official Rules. All federal and state laws apply. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage the Qwik Trip Rewards Program or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law (as well as disqualifying such individual).
7. WAIVER: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants (and their parents/legal guardians if participants are Minors) waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or notifications and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
8. WINNERS’ LIST: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2LW6Ztr. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
SPONSOR: Mondelēz Global LLC, 100 Deforest Avenue, East Hanover, NJ 07936-2813.
ADMINISTRATOR: Kwik Trip, Inc., 1626 Oak Street PO Box 2107. La Crosse, WI 54602.
PRIZE ADMINISTRATOR: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.