Kwik Trip-Brewers On-Field Kids Clinic
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. To enter the “Brewers On-Field Kids Clinic” Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes "), you: (i) must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entering the Sweepstakes and (ii) must not be considered a minor in your state of residence. Sweepstakes is void in New York, Florida, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions, and where otherwise restricted or prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Kwik Trip, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, licensees, agencies and affiliates and members of the immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Making a purchase will not improve chances of winning.
2. TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES: Sweepstakes begins on 3/1/17. There are two (2) ways to enter the sweepstakes:
(A) To enter via text messaging, text the keyword “CATCH” to 77887 on your mobile phone no later than July 21, 2017 at 11:59 pm CT. By texting “CATCH” to 77887, you agree to receive up to 3 automated marketing messages to the number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase or entry. Message and Data rates may apply. Reply STOP
to 77887 to stop receiving text messages; or reply HELP
(B) Enter once by mail instead of by text by mailing a 3x5 postcard with your full name, mailing address, telephone number and email address to Kwik Trip, Inc., BREWERS ON-FIELD KIDS CLINIC, 1626 Oak Street, P.O. Box 2107, La Crosse, WI 54602-2107 postmarked by July 21, 2017.
LIMIT: ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON OR ONE (1) MAIL ENTRY PER PERSON.
3. DRAWINGS: Forty (40) grand prize winners will be selected from all eligible entries received. The selected winners will be selected on or before July 24, 2017 and the grand prize winner will be notified by phone. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor's decisions are based on its sole discretion and interpretation of these official rules, and are final and binding in all respects. If a potential winner does not respond to the notification text message within three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, then such entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on the mobile phone number, the winner will be deemed the authorized account holder of the mobile phone number submitted at time of entry. The term "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is listed as the account holder of the mobile phone number by a wireless service provider or other organization (e.g
., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning mobile phone numbers.
4. PRIZE: Forty (40) grand prize winners will be selected from all eligible entries received for the “Brewers On-Field Kids Clinic” on or before July 22, 2017. Contest prize includes One (1) spot in the Kids Clinic plus, three (3) game tickets, and entry into the pre- game tailgate party. All taxes on prizes and expenses relating to acceptance and use of prizes and not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. Except as expressly stated in these official rules, no substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize allowed, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for the advertised prize a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible if selected activity is delayed, postponed or canceled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and in all matters relating to this promotion. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability release (where legal) and publicity release, which must be returned within the time specified by Sponsor. If documents are not returned in a timely manner, are returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, winner will be disqualified. All taxes on prizes and expenses relating to acceptance and use of prizes and not specified are the sole responsibility of winners.
Sponsor may disqualify any entrant or otherwise prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Sponsor, or Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below). If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date. Sponsor AND THE Sweepstakes Entities do not make any representations OR warranties with respect to the Prizes, and hereby disclaim ANY AND all EXPRESS AND IMPLIED warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the prizes.
6. NO Liability. By entering, entrants and the winner hereby release, discharge, indemnify and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, Kwik Trip, Inc. and its advertising and promotion agencies ("Sweepstakes Entities") from any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss of or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light), arising out of or in connection with the promotion or from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or participation in the promotion or any promotion related activity.
In no event will Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Entities be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (a) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) lost, late, or misdirected entries; or (c) any condition caused by events that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the promotion or any portion thereof should any causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion, and select the winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor or Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in La Crosse County in the State of Wisconsin.
8. PUBLICITY/ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes and regardless of whether you are a winner, you grant Sponsor and Sponsor's advertising and promotion agencies and Sponsor's subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensees an exclusive, irrevocable license to use, edit, alter, adapt, publish, distribute, copy, exhibit, display, market, promote, advertise, publicize and otherwise exploit your entry, including your name, likeness, photograph(s), written and other entry materials, as well as additional photographs, video footage or other images that Sponsor or Sponsor Entities may take of you if you are a winner, in whole or in part, in any manner and for whatever purpose Sponsor shall elect, in any and all languages, and in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed, including but not limited to, website, television, radio and/or printed materials, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or permission. You shall not claim or be entitled to receive any compensation or credit for such use.
9. SPONSOR: Kwik Trip, Inc., 1626 Oak Street, P.O. Box 2107, La Crosse, WI 54602-2107.