The Kwik Trip Family feels it is important to make a difference in someone’s life.
Therefore, we have a few different programs set up to assist people and organizations
Neighbors Helping Neighbors Kwik Koins Program
The Neighbors Helping Neighbors Program is a collection of money donated by people
in the community. We have coin boxes on the counters of the stores in which anyone
can drop in money. These funds are deposited into an account that is administered
by a committee of Kwik Trip management employees in the districts from which the
money comes. These requests are reviewed monthly, but please allow 4-6 weeks for
to complete a Neighbors Helping Neighbors request form.
- These funds are available for individuals/families (within the community) who have
experienced a disaster, medical related hardship or have a financial need. They
will not be given for pageant attendance or student traveling expenses.
- Groups such as schools, 4H clubs, Lions Clubs, etc. are encouraged to look into
- The individual/group should have appropriate supporting documentation, such as a
newspaper article, medical documentation or case worker’s report, available upon
- Kwik Trip Co-workers are not eligible.
- Funds will not be awarded more than once within an 18 month period.
- We will consider requests for the following items: Kwik Trip coupons, Kwik Trip
products, Kwik Trip gift cards, Kwik Trip car washes and cash.
Youth Sports Sponsorship Program
The Youth Sports Sponsorship Program is a donation program for amateur youth sports
programs made up of kids 18 years old and under. These requests are reviewed weekly,
but please allow 3-4 weeks for decision.
here to complete the Youth Sports Sponsorship Request Form
Corporate Charities Program
The Corporate Charities Program is funded by Kwik Trip. We are firm believers in
giving back to the communities we serve. These requests are reviewed the 4th Tuesday
of each month, but please allow 4-6 weeks for decision.
to complete the Corporate Charities Program Request Form
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations will be considered.
- Police/ Fire Departments will be considered for equipment.
- Community Buildings, and Public Park Developments and Equipment which are open to
the community 24-hours a day will be considered.
- Various Fundraisers may qualify for Kwik Trip Private Label Products (i.e. Nature’s
Touch water/milk/ vitamin water/orange juice, Kwikade, Urge Chips, etc.).
- Examples of eligible fundraisers include run/walks, biking events, etc.
- Product must be requested by the event coordinator
- Cash will not be considered for these events
- Funding will NOT be considered for volunteer rewards, specific church building funds,
Youth Sports, Individuals (i.e. Beauty Pageants, Fisherman, Race Cars, etc), scholarships,
political or social functions.
- Funding will NOT be considered for individuals fundraising for the following organizations
due to a corporate donation already made directly to the groups: Special Olympics,
American Cancer Society, and MS - Wisconsin Chapter.
We appreciate your taking the time to help us make a decision on this request. Should
the request be denied for budgetary reasons, please feel free to make future requests.